- Contact Us
- Documents & Forms
- Online Writing Center
- Current Students
- Ed.D. in Leadership Studies
- Summer Faculty Fellowship
This course of study is primarily designed for those who wish to continue their professional careers as teachers of clinical anatomy or who will incorporate a significant amount of clinical anatomy teaching into their academic careers. Access web site here.
Types of Degrees: MS
Duration: 18 months
Number of Credits Required: 34
Cost: $730 per credit hour for 2012-2013, plus university and technology fees.
Program Start: August only
Application Deadline: April 15th (strict deadline). We encourage you to apply early - don't wait until April 15th! - as the application process can take a few weeks, or longer, to complete.
Applicants who have applied to the School of Medicine MD program can ask for their file to be sent to us. Contact SOM Admissions.
Applicants holding a Bachelor of Science degree with science emphasis and a GPA of at least 3.0 are preferred. An application should include:
1. Completed application and application fee
2. Three letters of recommendation (please use the electronic rec. process with the online application!). The recommendations should be completed and submitted by persons other than family members who are capable of assessing an applicant's performance in an academic or work setting.
3. Official transcripts from all colleges/universities attended
4. Graduate Record Exam (GRE) or other professional test such as MCAT or DAT
5. Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL): All international applicants from countries in which English is not the primary language must demonstrate proficiency in English language by submitting a minimum TOEFL score of 80 iBT (213 CBT/550PBT). International applicants who receive their baccalaureate or higher degree from an accredited institution in the US, United Kingdom, Ireland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, or Africa (English-speaking only) are NOT required to submit a TOEFL score report.