CPHHE develops and promotes research that target the elimination of health disparities. The initial focus is Cancer Health Disparities, building on the Center proposal. The Research Core:
- Develops programs that enhance community and Creighton personnel research capacities.
- Fosters community-based participatory research (CBPR)
- Promotes community-academy, multidisciplinary, and intersectoral approaches
- Develops collaborative grant proposals.
- Inspires and supports relevant publications
Creighton University Cardiac Center and School of Dentistry; Douglas County Health Dept.
Connecting Kids to Coverage Collaborative
Dr. Richard Brown (Charles Drew)/ Kosoko-Lasaki/Lassiter (NCFHF)
Charles Drew, Omaha Housing Authority, New Era Baptist Convention
National Institute on Minority Health and Health Disparities
Health Disparities Trans-Field, Trans disciplinary Research Collaborative Center
HS-MACA; Jackson State University; University of West Florida; Mississippi State Dept. of Health
Racial and Ethnic Approaches to Community Health: Obesity and Hypertension Demonstration (REACH)
HS-MACA; Jackson State University; Toledo Center for Family Health; MS Dept. of Health; NE Center for Healthy Families