The Health Sciences Library/Learning Resources Center is committed to:
- Supporting the information needs of Creighton University health professionals (faculty, staff, students, and practitioners) in the education research, and clinical sectors;
- Providing broad access to its resources and services;
- Incorporating technological advances into its programs;
- Contributing to Creighton University?s mission by becoming a center of excellence on campus.
- HSL/LRC strives to provide health sciences information to our community whenever they want it and wherever they are.
- HSL/LRC will be a comfortable physical and virtual environment conducive to teaching, learning, research, collaboration, and study.
- HSL/LRC staff takes a dynamic and collaborative role in coaching, teaching, guiding, and providing new opportunities in professional health sciences education.
- HSL/LRC will capture the creative output of Creighton University in a repository that will foster future scholarship and research preserving the historical record of the University’s achievements.
We contribute to many of the goals the university is undertaking and strive to evaluate how effective our services, collections, and facilities are in supporting the University's mission. Visit our Library Assessment pages to see how our ongoing assessment helps all library staff take action, monitor and improve our services, and identify changing patterns in users’ needs and their use of information. We welcome and encourage your comments and feedback on how we are doing.