The Health Sciences Library/Learning Resources Center is committed to:
- Supporting the information needs of Creighton University health professionals (faculty, staff, students, and practitioners) in the education research, and clinical sectors;
- Providing broad access to its resources and services;
- Incorporating technological advances into its programs;
- Contributing to Creighton University?s mission by becoming a center of excellence on campus.
- HSL/LRC strives to provide health sciences information to our community whenever they want it and wherever they are.
- HSL/LRC will be a comfortable physical and virtual environment conducive to teaching, learning, research, collaboration, and study.
- HSL/LRC staff takes a dynamic and collaborative role in coaching, teaching, guiding, and providing new opportunities in professional health sciences education.
- HSL/LRC will capture the creative output of Creighton University in a repository that will foster future scholarship and research preserving the historical record of the University’s achievements.