Reserving the Computer Lab for Instruction
- The Health Sciences Library intends that the Computer Lab in Room 247 is used for the benefit of the Health Sciences faculty, students, and staff. The Lab is available to individuals as well as groups needing instruction from HSL Staff or Guest Faculty.
- The Health Sciences Library is sensitive to peak usage hours of the Lab and will schedule educational sessions accordingly. For reservations, faculty should call 402-280-5175.
- Appointments/instructional times should be reserved two weeks in advance.
- When all 16 stations are not reserved for a class, other walk-in clients may use the remaining stations.
- The stations are to remain "as is". No software, browser plug-ins, or specific settings will be added or changed.