What's in CINAHL and who makes it?
- CINAHL stands for the Cumulated Index of Nursing and Allied Health Literature. It is owned and produced by EBSCO Publishing Inc.
- The database has more than one million records that cover English language nursing journal articles and NLN and ANA publications from 1982 to the present.
- The database also indexes book chapters. dissertations, evidence based care sheets, audio-visuals, and journals from 17 allied health disciplines.
- CINAHL added the articles' bibliographies in 1994 so you can do cited reference searching.
Tutorials from EBSCO
- EBSCOhost User Guides
- EBSCOhost 2.0 Advanced Search Guided Help Sheet (Word viewer)
- EBSCO CINAHL User Guide (Word viewer)
- EBSCO CINAHL help
- What are CINAHL clinical queries?
- What are the search strategies used by CINAHL Clinical Queries?
- CINAHL clinical queries help sheet (Word viewer)
- Introduction to EBSCOhost 2.0 (get Flash)