- Use the link above to view the various options and interfaces for searching Medline.
- Web of Science
- A multidisciplinary database. Provides both keyword and citation searching. Includes citations to meeting abstracts and book reviews.
- Clinical Trials.gov
- ClinicalTrials.gov provides regularly updated information about federally and privately supported clinical research in human volunteers.
- CRISP replaced by RePORTER, Research Portfolio Online Reporting Tools Expenditures & Results
- a searchable database of federally funded biomedical research projects.
- Literature, Arts, & Medicine Database
- The Literature, Arts, & Medicine Database is an annotated multimedia listing of prose, poetry, film, video and art that was developed to be a dynamic, accessible, comprehensive resource for teaching and research in Medical Humanities, and for use in health/pre-health, graduate and undergraduate liberal arts and social science settings.
Point-of-Care / General Reference
- Medscape Reference replaces eMedicine (free registration provides full access)
- ACP Medicine
- ACS Surgery
- Degowin's Diagnostic Examination
- Delmar's Guide to Laboratory and Diagnostic Tests
- VisualDX Visual clinical decision support software
- Cochrane Library
- JAMA Evidence
- Basic & Clinical Biostatistics / B. Dawson & R. Trapp
- A Study Guide to Epidemiology and Biostatistics
Help/Tutorials - This is a collection of print and video tutorials to help you make effective use of the wealth of resources available through the Creighton Health Sciences Library.