Wellness Program > Programs
- Junk Food Challenge
- Did you know that the average person eats the equivalent of 96 one-ounce bags, or 6#, of potato chips each year? That is around 15,000 calories a year! Donuts, pizza and ice cream top the list also, so now is the time to challenge yourself by giving them up for one month. Join the NO JUNK FOOD Challenge!
- Summer Sweat Off!
- CU Wellness program offering two opportunities to get some exercise this summer!!
- Partner PAC
- Letís celebrate National Employee Health and Fitness Day with a 1-week challenge called the Partner PAC!
- CVRR Program
- The Cardiovascular Risk Reduction Program is unique patient-centered care management and wellness program to promote healthy lifestyle behaviors.
- Tobacco-Free You
- Find information, resources and educational materials to help you understand the Tobacco-Free policy and obtain support for tobacco-cessation.
- A Culture of Health
- In addition to incentive programs provided throughout the year, the Wellness Program provides access to the healthy newsletters and tips provided to us by other organizations and occassional health screenings such as blood pressure checks.
- 2013 SimplyWell Program
- What is SimplyWell? SimplyWell is a medically based online health management program that integrates all of our Creighton Wellness Program offerings into one point-based, confidential, secure and completely HIPPA compliant program.