2013 PLAN DESIGN/PREMIUMS
Medical Plan Information
- Plan Cost Estimator
- Welcome to UHC (for new participants)
- MyUHC.com (for current participants)
- PPO1 Choice Plus Benefits Summary
- PPO2 Choice Plus Benefits Summary
- CCAP Choice Plus Benefits Summary
CCAP vs. PPOs: Plan Overview and Comparison
HSA (Health Savings Account)
If you enroll in the CCAP Medical Plan you are eligible to contribute to a health savings account through PayFlex.
- HealthHub HSA Quick Reference Guide
- Health Savings Custodial Account Participant Agreement
Creighton HSA Contributions are contingent upon:
- Completion of SimplyWell questionnaire.
- Completion of health screening.
- Full viewing of "Do You Know Your Health Score" Brainshark.
- Being tobacco-free, or successful completion of tobacco cessation course.
- Enrollment in the CCAP medical plan.
- Activation of an HSA account with PayFlex/HealthHub.
HSA CONTRIBUTIONS FOR CCAP PARTICIPANTS
Max 2013 HSA Contribution
Employee and Spouse
Employee and Child(ren)
*Add $1,000 if age 55 or older
Summary Plan Descriptions
- Choice Plus PPO1 Medical Plan Summary Plan Description Summary(SPD)
- Choice Plus PPO2 Medical Plan Summary Plan Description Summary (SPD)
- CCAP Medical Plan Summary Plan Description Summary (SPD)
Flexible Spending Accounts (Health, Depende nt Care, Limited Purpose FSA)
- New Health FSA plan information for 2013
- What are FSAs, HSA, and LPFSAs?
- FSA Overview
- Help in Planning Your FSA Contributions
- FSA Calculators
Long & Short-Term Disability Coverage
Costs for long-term disability coverage through Mutual of Omaha are employer paid. The costs for short-term disability are employee paid and all employees will be automatically enrolled. If you wish to opt out, you must select 'decline coverage' during Open Enrollment. Since the plan is an after-tax benefit, you can opt out at any time.
Voluntary Life for Employee, Spouse, and Dependents
If you're currently enrolled in Voluntary Term Life & your election is below the guarantee issue amount ($150,000 for employees & $50,000 for spouse), you or your spouse can increase your coverage by one level without underwriting. For example, if you currently have $120,000 Voluntary Term Life coverage, you can increase your coverage by $10,000 to $130,000 during Open Enrollment. Spousal coverage increases in $5,000 increments, so you could move them from $30,000 to $35,000 during Open Enrollment.
Online Evidence of Insurability Form (You need to specify G000 20W8 for the policy number)