Employee Self Service Tips
Quick Launch on MyCreighton Portal
Quick Launch button added to the portal, does not require you to relogin to another system as long as your are already registered for Employee Self Service.
First time users, please follow these steps to link Employee Self-Service to your Blue login:
- Open a web browser
- In the address field, type https://cruapp11.creighton.edu:8001 and depress Enter, or click on the link.
- If you receive a security alert message, click Yes (If not, continue to step 4).
- The HR Self Service Login page will appear.
- In the User Name field, type your NETID.
- In the password field, type your Blue Password; click Login Button.
- At the Oracle login screen type your NETID in the Username field.
- In the Password field, type doit@xxxx (where xxxx is the last 4 digits of your social security number).
- Click the Apply button with your mouse (Do not hit the Enter key as this will not link your passwords).
Once you have successfully linked your accounts, subsequent logins should be made with the following link https://hrselfservice.creighton.edu. If you are unable to login with the instructions above, have questions or any concerns, please contact the Service Desk at 402-280-1111, or 800-329-1011, or email@example.com
Current payslips are available online after 6:00 a.m. on your pay date.
Please note: If you need to reset your Blue login password, you can do so through the AMI system. Click here to go to the AMI System or contact the DoIT Helpdesk at 280-1111, option 3.
Enhancements to Employee Self Service
Efforts continue to deliver additional features and convenience to you through online employee self service. In addition to viewing your personal information and pay slip online, individuals can now update address and phone data through self service. Ongoing future improvements will continue to enhance the services to you.
If you encounter issues with logging into Employee Self Service, please contact DoIT at 280-1111, option 3 for assistance.
Your online pay slip is viewable beginning at 6:00 a.m. on your scheduled pay date.
If you wish to change dependent(s) information, please send an email to HumanResources@creighton.edu using the subject line "Dependent Information Update".
*** REMINDER ***
Remember to Log Off this site.
You are accessing your highly sensitive personal data.
- All employees are responsible for data security; therefore, please take all necessary precautions to protect your data while viewing or printing. Do not leave your computer screen unattended.
- Be sure to Log Off of the Employee Self Service site when you are finished viewing your information.
- If you print something, make sure you verify the correct printer before hitting print and be prepared to collect the output immediately. Always log off of the Employee Self Service site to protect your privacy.
- While the University will take commercially reasonable measures to protect the security of the site, the University cannot be held responsible for potential identity theft or breaches of sensitive data stemming from a users own negligent handling of their own data.
- It is also important that you choose a strong password (blue domain password) and continue to protect the secrecy of your password. Remember, YOU have ultimate control over the security of your personal information, do not take this responsibility lightly.
- If you suspect any breach of security may have occurred, you must contact the DoIT at 280-1111 in order to properly notify the Security Office.