Creighton University Human Resource Information System (HRIS)
The Universities HRIS system is responsible for ensuring that employment information is stored confidentially and captured accurately and in a timely manner. This information serves as the foundation for many key processes for faculty and staff, including payroll and benefits processing. Additionally this information is used in key reports that the University is required to filing.
If you are in need of a report, please submit your requests via the HR data mailbox at the following address: HRData@Creighton.edu
Your request should contain the following information:
- What is the purpose of the request?
- What fields are needed on the request (name, department, etc.)?
- Who should be included on the report (Full-time, Part-time, Benefit Eligible, etc.)?
- What is the time period of the report (as of the current day, prior date, etc.)?
- When is the report needed?
Once a report request is submitted, a team member will review the request and contact you with any questions.
If you need to speak to a HRIS team member, please contact:
Sr. HRIS Business Process Specialist
Business Analyst II