Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
EAP is a great service designed to help with the following:
- Family or Parenting issues
- Alcohol or drug dependencies
- Adjusting to change
- Child and elder care
- Pre and postnatal concerns
- Work/life balance
- Legal and financial consultation services
*Creighton employees have 8 sessions available per problem, per year. View FAQ's for detailed information.
There are 2 ways to use the EAP:
1. Access their website at http://www.magellanhealth.com/member
- Here you’ll find tips on everything from parenting, to weight loss, to depression. These services are free to you, as an employee, and are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
2. Call EAP at 1-800-424-4831
- As an employee, you are eligible to receive up to 5 consultations per issue, per year. If the issue requires more than 5 consultations, EAP will refer you back to the health plan and/or community for further assistance.
- If a referral is made to a private counselor or community agency, the individual is responsible, through health insurance or personal resources, for payment to the counselor or agency for all services rendered.
- Your dependents (spouses and children who qualify as a dependent status) may also use this benefit.
Work Life Benefits
Flexible Work Schedules:
- Flexible Work Options Guidelines
- Flexible Work Schedule Policy
- Short PowerPoint on Flexible Working Practices
Sick Time: Info & Accruals
Leave of Absence: Policies & Forms
Information for Parents
Health and Wellness
Campus and Community
On Campus Resources:
- PayFlex (Flexible Spending Account, Dependent Care, Limited FSA)
- Health Savings Account (through PayFlex)