Outside Scholarships

Outside Scholarships

If you are the recipient of an outside scholarship, you must notify the Creighton Financial Aid Office. The Financial Aid office is required by law to adjust federal aid if the addition of an outside scholarship results in an over-award situation. There are certain times when an outside scholarship may make you ineligible for the federal financial aid you were previously awarded. Your aid officer will notify you if a change is made in your aid offer.

All outside scholarship checks should be mailed to:

Creighton University
Financial Aid Office
2500 California Plaza
Omaha, NE 68178

National Scholarships

When it comes to scholarships, your online application to Creighton also doubles as a scholarship application for merit awards and need-based scholarships and grants. But you may also apply for the following awards through the College of Arts and Sciences (these national scholarships cover undergraduate education, with some continuing to support graduate level work):

Scholarship Search

Here are some links to popular scholarship search sites. Also, be sure to check with the dean of your school for outside scholarship sources.


  • Army ROTC  Creighton campus
  • Air Force ROTC Univ. Nebraska Omaha campus

Health Professions Scholarship Programs

  • Army or call 402.343.9400
  • Navy or call 402.558.2121

Follow Us on Facebook

The Creighton Financial Aid office shares outside scholarship information that agencies send to us on our Facebook page. Like our page to follow scholarship updates.