June survey results at a glance:
* Leading economic indicator strengthens for the month.
* Hiring gauge remains below growth neutral, but four of 10 firms expect to add workers in the second half of 2015.
* Inflation reading falls. Firms expect their prices to grow by 1.7 percent in next year.
* Oklahoma and North Dakota weaken again as energy sector sheds jobs.
Rural Economy Improves to Growth Neutral:
No Spread in Negative Impact of Avian Flu
June Survey Results at a Glance:
* The Rural Mainstreet Index improved to growth neutral, highest since January of this year.
* Farmland prices declined for the 19th straight month, but with wide variations across the region.
* Almost one in five bankers, the same as in May, reported negative fallout from the avian flu outbreak.
* More than one-third of bankers think the Federal Reserve should wait until 2016 to raise interest rates.
* Home sales soared for the month.