October survey results at a glance:
* For a third straight month, the regionís overall index moved below growth neutral 50.0.
* Employment index plummets below growth neutral for a second consecutive month.
* Wholesale inflation gauge drops to its lowest level since May 2009.
* Strong U.S. dollar and global economic weakness push new export orders into negative territory.
November Survey Results at a Glance:
* For a third straight month, the Rural Mainstreet Index fell below growth neutral.
* Retail sales continue to fall as housing purchases remain healthy.
* Bankers estimate that Dodd-Frank has increased compliance costs by 34 percent since 2010.
* Approximately 17 percent of bankers indicated that new regulations have caused their bank to either abandon or cut back on certain types of loans.