Some of the exciting projects IRM is currently working on include:
- A novel variant of a human estrogen receptor that shows promise in the treatment of breast cancer
- A genetic mutation that causes high bone mass
- Several discoveries that would aid in the identification of drug-resistant bacteria
- A method to restore hearing in many who have suffered hearing loss
- Endoscopic surgery tools that will greatly expand the uses for incisionless surgery
The technology listed below is available for licensing. Industries/businesses interested in licensing opportunities should contact Stuart Martens, IRM-TTO Director, at 402-280-3653.