The Creighton University School of Law Career Development Office will provide reasonable use of its services to students and graduates of other law schools under the following terms:
1. Services are available only to students and alumni whose law schools provide privileges to students and alumni of Creighton University School of Law.
2. Requests for reciprocity must be made in writing by a career services official of the requesting law school’s Career Services Office and should indicate the name, address and year of graduation for the student or alumni. The written request should also include a statement of services that the requesting school will provide to our students/alumni.
3. This office will notify the requesting law school’s Career Services Office when reciprocity has been granted and a copy of the notification will be sent to the student/graduate.
4. Reasonable access to Creighton’s Symplicity online job database will be granted. Reciprocity privileges are extended for a 3 month period from the date of granting and may, at Creighton’s discretion, be extended. Reciprocity students and graduates may not schedule on-campus interviews or participate in job fairs.
5. The Career Services Office may deny further services to any individual who misuses the facilities or services. The Assistant Dean for Career Development may deny further services to any law school surpassing a reasonable number of requests for reciprocity within any academic year or which limits the number of requests by Creighton University School of Law students or alumni.
6. Reciprocity will be offered throughout the year except from August 1 –September 30 and January 1st to February 15th during our blackout periods.
Requests for or questions about reciprocity should be directed to:
Career Development Assistant
Creighton University School of Law
2500 California Plaza
Omaha, NE 68178
Telephone (402) 280-3094
Fax (402) 280-3161