Collection Development Policy (December, 2009)
The Law Library reserves the right to deny access to any person whose behavior disrupts or hinders Library use by Creighton University students, faculty and staff.
- Food is not allowed in the Law Library.
- Smoking and the use of all tobacco products are not allowed in the Law Library.
- Only Creighton Law School and Werner Institute students, faculty and staff may use Library study rooms. Non-Law School parties must have permission from the Library Director or Associate Director.
- Reservations will only be made for times the library is open.
- If the reserving party is more than 15 minutes late, the reservation is forfeited. ANY group or individual taking over a forfeited room reservation should sign up at the Circulation Desk.
- First and last names of ALL individuals that will occupy the room during the reserved time is required.
- Reservations CANNOT be made for media.
- Although conversation is expected in a group study setting, keep noise levels to a minimum. Study rooms are not soundproof.
- Food is not allowed in Library rooms.
ADVANCE RESERVATIONS - made prior to the time of need
- ONLY groups of 2 or more may make an "Advance" reservation.
- Reservations may be made up to a week in advance.
- Advance reservations are limited to 4 hours per day.
ON THE SPOT RESERVATIONS - made right at the time of need
- On the spot reservations can be made for any user for a maximum of 4 hours if a room is available. This includes users that have an advance reservation sometime that same day.