The Lieben Center for Women is student-centered and seeks to engage in dialogue about women and gender within Creighton and the larger community by:
- listening to and supporting students
- educating through looking at the world with a critical lens
- advocating for understanding and action
We aspire to serve all students by providing a voice for women and gender equity at Creighton.
- To provide a forum for dialogue and reflection around topics within women, gender, and society.
- Cultivate discernible skills to develop students as agents of change and provide experiential opportunities to practice these skills.
- Develop women's leadership skills and reflective practices.
- Expand student understanding of healthy interpersonal relationships.
- Support and facilitate opportunities for exploration of personal and professional development.
- Expand the sccope of the Lieben Center for Women.