When applying to Magis Catholic Teacher Corps, your first step should be contacting Colleen Keller Chiacchere. Please email (attach) a copy of your transcripts (these do not need to be official).
Candidates for Magis Catholic Teacher Corps:
- will hold a bachelorís degree with a QPA of 3.0 or higher
- possess exceptional organizational and leadership qualities
- have demonstrated experiences working with young people
- are interested in a vocation as a Catholic school educator
- desire to explore their own spiritual growth and development through Ignatian Spirituality
- open their hearts and minds to building an intentional Christian community
Frequently Asked Questions
For answers to some commonly asked questions about what the program is like, please view this Frequently Asked Questions document.
Instructions for Applying to Magis Catholic Teacher Corps
For more detailed information concerning admission requirements and application instructions, please download the Magis Application Instruction Packet (PDF).
For clarification of the costs associated with being a participant in Magis Catholic Teacher Corps, please view this Approximate Costs Explanation.
In order to apply to Magis Catholic Teacher Corps, applicants must apply online on the Graduate School website.