The application deadline for participation in Justice Walking 2016-2017 has passed. Contact Beth Samson, Justice Walking Staff Coordinator, to learn more about the program and the application process for 2017-2018.
Criteria for participation in Justice Walking includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Aptitude for service and reflection
- Commitment to the entire program
- Openness to growth
- Courage to go beyond what is comfortable and/or familiar
- Disposition to hospice care
Each year, only 10-12 students are selected to participa
"Justice Walking has opened my eyes to a different kind of service. It has most definitely been a positive experience. Also, my service partners are amazing. It was so fun to be a part of their experiences through our community reflections - we truly are a family."
- Justice Walking participant, 2015