One with God... one with others.
Sacraments are the continuing presence of Christ with us, creating and renewing our bonds of unity with God and one another. Sacraments are significant prophetic symbols and events which call us to be God's living presence in our day to day world.
At St. John's, we celebrate these sacraments with gratitude, joy, and a welcoming spirit.
- We invite you to join us at St. John's in celebration of the Eucharist and Reconciliation.
- If you are interested in joining the Catholic faith, or you wish to journey further in your faith by receiving the sacraments of Baptism and Confirmation, we invite you to explore the RCIA (Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults) process or the Confirmation Preparation Process. We also offer Baptism preparation for expectant parents at St. John's.
- If you are called to married life, we offer a comprehensive marriage preparation process to couples of any faith tradition.
- If you feel called to ordained life, we can connect you to people and resources to explore your vocation.
- And, in times of sickness and struggle, we are here to pray with you for healing through Anointing of the Sick.
Campus Ministry welcomes you to share in the life of the Sacraments at St. John's and Creighton University.