Getting Started at Creighton
After you register, we'll send you a copy of your course schedule. Do not send payment with your registration. Payments should be submitted to the Business Office. You can view your account online. You will need to activate your BLUE account in order to access Creighton's online services.
Next Step students have the same rights and responsibilities that apply to all enrolled Creighton undergraduate students. It is your responsibility as a Creighton student to attend class, complete assignments and seek assistance from your instructors. You should contact our office immediately if you have any questions, are having difficulty in your class or require assistance.
Now that you're registered, you'll need to:
- Activate your BLUE account to access online services. You will need your NetID and One Time Password. Instructions directing you to NewJay will be sent to your non-Creighton email address or mailing address within 2 weeks of registration.
- Follow the NewJay To Do List:
- Access your MyCreighton student portal
- Contact your advisor (if applicable)
- Review your tuition bill online
- Get your student ID card
- Update your immunizations
- Get your parking permit
- Buy your textbooks
Creighton does not mail paper tuition statements or midterm or end of semester grade reports. Official email communication is sent to your Creighton email account.