Home  >  I'm Registered...Now What?  >  Transcripts


A copy of a student‘s academic record is called a transcript and is issued by the University Registrar upon written request of the student. A special Request For Transcript form is available at the Registrar‘s Office, A226. Copies are not made of transcripts of records on file from other institutions. Any additional copy of these must be requested by the student, direct from the original issuing institution. You can request a copy of your official transcript through your NEST account.