Conference attendees will be housed on campus in our residence halls. Students will be assigned to a room with another student of the same gender in Gallagher Hall. Advisors will be housed in Heider Hall. Because rooms are designed for sleep and study, the furnishings are modest yet functional. All rooms are equipped with necessary bed linens, towels, and soap.
You may wish to bring:
- alarm clock
- an extra blanket if you get cold easily
- comfortable clothes for sessions
- dressy outfit for closing banquet
- a sweater or jacket (to use for summer's air conditioning)
- shower shoes and caddy
- comfortable shoes
- water bottle
- money for night out on the town
- school swap supplies
- ethernet cord (if you want internet access in your residence hall room...lobbies and buildings are wireless)
- signed Expectations Agreement and Waiver Agreement
Phone service is usually not available in the rooms, but there are pay phones in the residence hall lobby.
Creighton's campus and lobbies of all residence halls are wireless! If you would like to have access to the internet in your room, please bring your ethernet cord with you. This will allow you to log on to the Creighton network. Login instructions will be provided in the conference materials.
If booking airline tickets from American Airlines, enter promotion code A8379AU to recieve a 5% discount.
Eppley Airfield (OMA) is located 10 minutes from Creighton's campus. Creighton will also provide complimentary shuttles to and from the airport for all delegations.
Click here for detailed driving directions.