NJSLC 2011 Bid Packet
Congratulations! Considering bidding for the 15th annual National Jesuit Student Leadership Conference (NJSLC) is a big step. The JASPA Executive Board meets each October and selecting the host school for NJSLC 2011 is already on their agenda.
In order for Creighton University to make a well informed recommendation to the JASPA Executive Board, we request that bid packets should include the following elements:
- Letter of intention to host the conference
- Conference theme
- Proposed learning outcomes
- Information about the host college/university and host city
- Tentative schedule, including conference highlights
- Proposed budget
- Leadership team structure
- Planning details completed, to date
- Letters of support from:
- college/university president
- vice president of student affairs
- student government president
- and any other letters of support from your campus
- Any additional information you would like to share
If you have any questions or concerns as you gather your bid materials, please do not hesitate to contact us. We’d be happy to discuss any questions you may have. Please email Michele Starzyk at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 402-280-2775.
Please submit the following information by September 1, 2009 to:
2500 California Plaza
Omaha, NE 68178
Best wishes in your discernment on submitting a bid!
The 2009 Creighton NJSLC Core Team