Master of Science in Nursing Degree Programs
- Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN) Tracks
- Nurse Practitioner
- Clinical Nurse Leader (CNL) Track
- Clinical Systems Administration Track
- Educator courses in curriculum, instruction, and educational evaluation are available to graduate students regardless of their specific track.
For both the Nurse Practitioner and Clinical Nurse Specialist tracks:
- Cardiology courses will be offered on a 3-year basis. The next cycle will begin summer of 2013. The courses will be offered every 3 years starting with 2010 (e.g. 2016, 2019, etc.).
- Oncology courses will be offered on a 3-year basis beginning in the summer of 2011. The courses will be offered every 3 years starting with 2011 (e.g. 2014, 2017, etc.).
Programs of Study
All MSN students complete requirements for master's core courses Students in the nurse practitioner, clinical nurse specialist, and clinical nurse leader role options also complete role core and/or support courses and practicum courses necessary to meet clinical standards required for the specific role option. Students in Clinical Systems Administration complete specialty courses in the field.