Applicants must have a BSN to enter the DNP degree program
- Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN) Tracks
- Nurse Practitioner
- Clinical Systems Administration Track
- Educator courses in curriculum, instruction, and educational evaluation are available to graduate students regardless of their specific track.
For both the Nurse Practitioner and Clinical Nurse Specialist tracks:
- Cardiology courses will be offered on a 3-year basis. The next cycle will begin summer of 2013. The courses will be offered every 3 years starting with 2010 (e.g. 2016, 2019, etc.).
- Oncology courses will be offered on a 3-year basis beginning in the summer of 2011. The courses will be offered every 3 years starting with 2011 (e.g. 2014, 2017, etc.).