BY CLICKING ON THE LINKS BELOW, YOU AGREE TO ADHERE TO THE CURRENT CREIGHTON UNIVERSITY GRAPHIC STANDARDS (14.9 MB PDF).
Athletics Logos - Contact the Athletics Department at 402-280-5810 for permission to use the Jays logos.
How to use your new logo files (380 KB PDF) – A look at what is included in the logo download files. Also includes step-by-step instructions explaining how to use the image files with Microsoft® applications. Hint: It does not involve using the Copy and Paste commands.
The links below will download a disk image file (.dmg extension) to your computer. All DMG files have been scanned for viruses and are virus free. Follow the instructions below to download the desired logo files. Once the logo files are downloaded to your computer, read the "Using Your Logo" PDF to find out what all the files are and how to use them.
6 Easy Steps to Download Logo Files
- Find a Logo – The tables below show all logos that are available for download for Creighton University and
Creighton University Medical Center.
- Select a Logo – Place your cursor on top of the image of the logo you would like to download then click your mouse button.
- Download a Logo – When you click on the image a download window will open. Select the "Save" radio button then click on "OK" to save the disk image file to your computer.
- Retrieve a Logo – Once the download is complete, navigate in the Finder to your download folder to find the disk image file. Double click on the disk image file and a new disk will appear on your desktop. If it does not automatically open, double click on the new disk and a window will open showing the folder with your logo files.
- Copy a Logo – Copy the folder to wherever you like on your computer. Once the folder is copied to your hard drive, you may eject the disk icon and delete the disk image file.
- When you are done retrieving your logo files, read the "Using Your Logo" PDF file to find out what all the files are and how to use them. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view this file. Click here to download and install Adobe Reader, if it is not on your computer.
|Creighton University Logos|