BY CLICKING ON THE LINKS BELOW, YOU AGREE TO ADHERE TO THE CURRENT CREIGHTON UNIVERSITY GRAPHIC STANDARDS (14.9MB PDF).
Athletics Logos - Contact the Athletics Department at 402-280-5810 for permission to use the Jays logos.
How to use your new logo files (380KB PDF) – A look at what is included in the logo download files. Also includes step-by-step instructions explaining how to use the image files with Microsoft® applications. Hint: It does not involve using the Copy and Paste commands.
The links below will download a folder to your computer which contains all of the logo graphics files. All files have been scanned for viruses and are virus free. Follow the instructions below to download the desired logo files. Once the logo files are downloaded to your computer, read the "Using Your Logo" PDF to find out what all the files are and how to use them.
6 Easy Steps to Download Logo Files
- Find a Logo – The tables below show all logos that are available for download for Creighton University and
Creighton University Medical Center.
- Select a Logo – Place your cursor on top of the image of the logo you would like to download then click the left mouse button.
- Download a Logo – In the "File Download - Security Warning" window that appears, click on "Run". If a Security Warning appears, click on "Run", again. All files have been scanned for viruses and are virus free.
- Save a Logo – The "Browse for Folder" window will appear. Select a folder where you would like the logo files to be stored on your computer -- possibly the "My Documents" folder.
- Complete the Download – Once you select a folder, click on the "OK" button and a new folder containing all of the logo graphic files will be created in the location you selected.
- Once the logo files are downloaded to your computer, read the "Using Your Logo" PDF file to find out what all the files are and how to use them. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view this file. Click here to download and install Adobe Reader, if it is not on your computer.
|Creighton University Logos|