Effective and efficient internal communications is not only vital to the effective functioning of Creighton University, but it creates and encourages a more unified campus. By design the internal communication function:
- Provides students, faculty and staff with a clear understanding of the University’s mission, vision and strategies for success
- Recognizes and empowers faculty and staff, in their position
- Promotes and enhances a positive sense of community across the University
- Improves perceptions and highlights and supports organizational change
- Celebrates successes, achievements and service to ensure faculty and staff feel valued
The Marketing and Communications Division offers assistance to leadership on issues that need comprehensive internal communication plans to support communication throughout campus.
Internal Communication Channels
Creighton Today, a daily e-newsletter for faculty and staff.
CU_Official, a mass e-mail sent to all members of the Creighton community on important information or critical issues.
University-wide calendar, a Creighton-sponsored event calendar.
Website communications, Creighton’s website includes information on all schools and colleges and functions of the University. Campus news appears at http://www.creighton.edu/publicrelations/newscenter/ and is managed by Marketing and Communications.
For advice, contact the assistant vice president for Marketing and Communications at KimManning@creighton.edu.