The Marketing and Communications Division works to manage the University’s brand communications and to enhance and promote its image through quality advertising that is consistent in messaging, style and delivery. The office oversees brand communications for the University, as well as licensing promotion. It serves as a resource for the University, assisting with strategic marketing planning, writing and editorial, design and content creation, placement and delivery.
All advertising for University departments must comply with the Creighton University Graphic Standards and be approved by Marketing and Communications prior to submission to media.
The office offers the following services:
- Strategic marketing consulting, planning and campaign creation
- Budget analysis and management of contracts to ensure best rates and appropriate leveraging of University expenditures
- Overseeing of production, placement and dissemination through ...
- Traditional media: print advertising, out-of-home advertising (billboards, mallscapes, bus boards, etc.), broadcast advertising (radio and television), institutional print publications, direct marketing, and events and event promotion.
- Digital technologies: web presence, social networking sites, cell phone applications, podcasts, online display ads/keyword search, and blogs and vlogs.
- Copywriting and design services