Creighton Graduates Named to National Alumni Board
Six Creighton University alumni were named to the University’s National Alumni Board of Directors (NAB) recently. The NAB is actively involved in advancing the interests of the University and its alumni, supporting Creighton’s strategic goals in areas such as fundraising, public relations and student recruitment, and providing advice and counsel to the Alumni Association in terms of programming and services. New members will be serving three-year terms.
- Marcia Fagan Bisenius, BA’80, Washington, D.C., retired as Chief of Staff, Federal Aviation Administration.
- J. Patrick Curry, BSBA’78, New York, N.Y., Professional Practice Director, Audit Services, Deloitte & Touche, LLP
- Lawrence E. Hynek, BSBA’76, Indian Shores, Fla., President/CEO of Pyramid Healthcare Solutions, Inc.
- Christine Kapps Oaks, BA’86, JD’91, Mercer Island, Wash., community volunteer and former attorney.
- James B. O’Brien, BSPha’71, Omaha, Neb., co-founder, Total Home Care-Curaflex
- Charles H. Mendes, BS’69, DDS’73, St. Paul, Minn., Dentist, Mendes Family Dentistry.
Top row: Marcia Bisenius, J. Patrick Curry and Lawrence Hynek
Bottom row: Christine Oaks, James O'Brien and Charles Mendes