Creighton University is once again listed in the top 400 universities in the world according to The Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2013-2014 administered by Thomson Reuters.
The rankings are the only global guide used to judge world class universities across all of their core missions. The rankings are based on 13 performance indicators that look at teaching, research, knowledge transfer and international outlook.
The indicators and how they are weighted include:
- Teaching: the learning environment (worth 30 per cent of the overall ranking score).
- Research: volume, income and reputation (worth 30 per cent).
- Citations: research influence (worth 30 per cent).
- Industry income: innovation (worth 2.5 per cent).
- International outlook: staff, students and research (worth 7.5 per cent).
For the full list, please visit: http://www.timeshighereducation.co.uk/world-university-rankings/