Confidential Research Hotline (402-280-3200)
Research Personnel are expected to report any known or suspected noncompliant conduct related to research or sponsored program activities conducted and/or approved through Creighton University. The confidential Research Compliance Hotline (402-280-3200) is available for any individual who wishes to remain anonymous and/or has found other available reporting mechanisms to be ineffective. Research Personnel may also address their research compliance-related questions or concerns to Kathy Taggart, Associate Vice President for Research and Compliance, at 402-280-2360.
- Occupational External Radiation Exposure History (RSO-1/NRH-1) (MS Word)
- Declaration of Pregnancy (MS Word)
- Radiation Safety Training Documentation (checklist; Word document) (RSO-7) (MS Word)
- Creighton University Exit Contamination Control Report (MS Word)
- Radiation Safety Information Regarding New, Used or Discontinuation of Use for Radiation Emitting Equipment (RSO-10) (MS Word)
Human Subjects Research