Current or former students may request transcripts in one of the following formats:
- A $5 processing fee is applied to all orders.
- Normally processed within 2 hours*.
- Electronic transcript requests and delivery are administered by E-Scrip Safe/Transcripts on Demand, in agreement with Creighton University.
- You can access Transcripts On Demand through your NEST account or at iwantmytranscript.com.
- Before ordering an electronic transcript, you should verify that the intended recipient will accept a transcript in this format!
Electronic transcripts are available only through Transcripts on Demand to ensure they remain secure and official. You will need to set up an account* with Transcripts on Demand if you have not already done so.
- No charge when ordered directly through Creighton; a $5 fee is applied to orders through Transcripts on Demand.
- Normally processed within 2-3 business days*.
- You may place orders through the NEST or with the Transcript Order Form, which you can submit by mail, fax, or email.
NEST Orders: Log into NEST. Go to Student Services > Student Records > Academic Transcript > Request Printed/Official Transcript.
NOTE! If you have a professional document that needs to accompany your transcript (i.e., AMCAS, PharmCAS, AACOMAS, LSAC, CASPA, AADSAS) you may order your transcript through the NEST. However, you must also submit the accompanying document to us separately by mail, fax, or email.
Transcripts on Demand: You may also order paper transcripts through Transcripts on Demand.
Registrar's Transcript Order Form: Visit http://www.creighton.edu/registrar/transcripts/transcriptorderform/ for a copy of the form. Complete, print, and sign it (or you may hand-write the information), then submit to the Registrar's Office in person, by mail, fax, or email (with form as a scanned attachment). Please include any additional forms that need to be submitted with your transcript.
Where to Submit Transcript Requests
2500 California Plaza
Omaha, NE 68178
Office: Brandeis Hall 202 (top floor) Open 8 am-4:30 pm
*Important Information to Know Before Ordering a Transcript:
- Transcripts are considered official only when delivered electronically through the Creighton University-Scrip Safe Transcripts on Demand process, or when mailed on official Creighton University transcript paper, which includes the signature of the University Registrar.
- Transcripts faxed, scanned, or printed on plain white paper are considered unofficial.
- You should verify with the recipient whether the transcript needs to be official or unofficial, as well as the acceptable delivery method.
- Your transcripts will only be released with your signed consent or when you order through your active Creighton NEST account with your username and password. When ordering through Transcripts on Demand, you must submit a first-time, one-time signed request form before any transcript request can be fulfilled.
- Transcript requests will NOT be processed if you have any holds on your student account.
- Paper transcripts are processed on weekdays, with the exception of holidays. Please allow additional processing time at end of academic terms. Although your individual grades may be posted, transcripts cannot be released until the entire grading process for all students is completed. If you are a professional school student, you should verify with the Registrar's Office the date that term grades will be completed.
- If you attended prior to 1992, your first electronic transcript request will take 2-3 business days for processing.