Whether you are a current or former student, you may request transcripts through one of the following options:
- A $5 processing fee is applied to all orders.
- Normally processed within 2 hours*.
- Electronic transcript requests and delivery are administered by E-Scrip Safe, Transcripts on Demand, in agreement with Creighton University.
- Place your order through your NEST account or at Transcripts On Demand:
NEST Orders: Log into NEST. Go to Student Services > Student Records > Academic Transcript > Request Electronic/Official Transcript.
Transcripts On Demand Orders: If you no longer have access to a NEST account, order at Transcripts on Demand. You will need to set up an account* if you have not already done so.
- No charge when ordered directly with Creighton; a $5 fee is applied to orders through Transcripts on Demand.
- Normally processed within 2-3 business days*.
- Place orders through the NEST or submit the Transcript Order Form by mail, fax, or email:
NEST Orders: Log into NEST. Go to Student Services > Student Records > Academic Transcript > Request Printed/Official Transcript.
NOTE! If you have a professional document that needs to accompany your transcript (i.e., AMCAS, PharmCAS, AACOMAS, LSAC, CASPA, AADSAS) DO NOT make your request through the NEST. There is no process for attaching the document to your order.
Transcripts on Demand: You may also order paper transcripts through Transcripts on Demand.
Registrar's Transcript Order Form: Visit http://www.creighton.edu/registrar/transcripts/transcriptorderform/ for a copy of the form. Complete, print, and sign it (or you may hand-write the information), then submit to the Registrar's Office in person, by mail, fax, or email (with form as a scanned attachment).
Where to Submit Transcript Requests
2500 California Plaza
Omaha, NE 68178
Office: Brandeis Hall 202 (top floor) Open 8 am-4:30 pm
*Important Information to Know Before Ordering a Transcript:
- Transcripts are considered official only when delivered electronically through the Creighton University-Scrip Safe Transcripts on Demand process, or when mailed on official Creighton University transcript paper, which includes the signature of the University Registrar.
- Transcripts faxed, scanned, or printed on plain white paper are considered unofficial.
- You should verify with the recipient whether the transcript needs to be official or unofficial, as well as the acceptable delivery method.
- Your transcripts will only be released with your signed consent or when you order through your active Creighton NEST account with your username and password. When ordering through Transcripts on Demand, you must submit a first-time, one-time signed request form before any transcript request can be fulfilled.
- Transcript requests will NOT be processed if you have any holds on your student account.
- Please allow additional processing time at end of academic terms. Although your individual grades may be posted, transcripts cannot be released until the entire grading process for all students is completed. If you are a professional school student, you should verify with the Registrar's Office the date that term grades will be completed.
- If you attended prior to 1992, your first electronic transcript request will take 2-3 business days for processing.