NOTE: Transcripts for current students will be unavailable December 16-20 while grades are being turned in and processed.
Also please note that the University is closed December 24, 2013 through January 2, 2014, and therefore paper transcripts will not be processed during this time. Requests received prior to December 20 will be mailed on December 23. Please contact us with any special needs.
***NEW Electronic Transcript Option Beginning October 1, 2013***
Current and Former Students may request an electronic or paper transcript. The following options are available:
- Processed within 2 hours*
- Electronic transcript request and delivery administered by Scrip Safe, Transcripts on Demand, in agreement with Creighton University
- Order through NEST account or at Transcripts On Demand:
Log into NEST - Student Services - Student Records - Academic Transcript - Request Electronic/Official Transcript
If no longer have access to NEST account, order at Transcripts on Demand. Set up account*.
- No charge when ordered directly with Creighton; $5 if ordered using Transcripts on Demand
- Processed within 2-3 business days*
- Order through NEST, Mail, Fax, Email:
Log into NEST - Student Services - Student Records - Academic Transcript - Request Printed/Official Transcript
Note that students who have a professional document that needs to accompany the transcript (i.e., AMCAS, PharmCAS, AACOMAS, LSAC, CASPA, AADSAS) may not make the paper request via the NEST as there is no process for attaching the document.
If no longer have access to NEST account, complete, print, and sign the Transcript Request Form (or may hand-write the information) and submit to the Registrar's Office in person, by mail, fax, or email (with form as a scanned attachment).
Creighton University Registrar's Office - Transcript Requests
- 2500 California Plaza Omaha, NE 68178
- Fax: 402-280-2527 Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 402-280-1270
- Temporary Office Location; Reinert Alumni Library, Lower Level, Union Pacific Room
- Open 8:00am-4:30pm
*Important Information to Know Before Ordering a Transcript:
- Transcripts are considered official only when delivered electronically through the Creighton University-Scrip Safe Transcripts on Demand process or when mailed on official Creighton University transcript paper, which includes a stamp of the university seal and signature of the University Registrar.
- Transcripts faxed, scanned, or printed on plain white paper are considered unofficial.
- Students should verify with the recipient of the transcript if it needs to be official or unofficial and the acceptable mode of delivery.
- Transcripts are released only upon the signed consent of the student or with use of active Creighton account username/password. When ordering through Transcripts on Demand, a first-time, one-time signed request form must be submitted before any transcript request can move forward.
- All financial obligations with the University must be met before a transcript will be processed.
- Additional processing time should be allowed at end of terms. Although an individual student's grades may be posted, transcripts cannot be released until the entire grading process for all students is completed. Students in the professional schools should verify with the Registrar's Office when end of term grades are completed.
- For students attending prior to 1992, the first electronic transcript request will take 2-3 business days processing.