The following Creighton University policies can be found in the Guide to Policies of Creighton University.
Noncompliant Conduct/Research Misconduct Policies
- Reporting Noncompliant Conduct in Research and Sponsored Programs, Policy No. 2.1.19
- Research Misconduct in Federally Funded Research, Policy No. 4.2.2.
- Misconduct in Scholarly and Scientific Research That is Not Federally Funded, Policy No. 4.2.6.
Conflict of Interest Policies
- Conflict of Interest Policy for All Employees, Policy No. 3.1.11.
- Conflict of Interest Policy for Officers and Senior Administrators, Policy No. 3.1.12.
- Financial Conflict of Interest in Research, Policy No. 3.1.10.
- Institutional Conflict of Interest in Research
Records Retention Policy
Intellectual Property Policy
Confidential Research Hotline (402-280-3200)
Research Personnel are expected to report any known or suspected noncompliant conduct related to research or sponsored program activities conducted and/or approved through Creighton University. The confidential Research Compliance Hotline (402-280-3200) is available for any individual who wishes to remain anonymous and/or has found other available reporting mechanisms to be ineffective. Research Personnel may also address their research compliance-related questions or concerns to Kathy Taggart, Associate Vice Provost for Research & Compliance, at 402-280-2360.