Sponsored Programs Administration Forms

Prior to Submission

  • Faculty Research Profile Form (MS Word) - Sponsored Programs Administration  uses information from this form to match investigators' research interests with potential funding opportunities.

  • Notification of Intent to Submit - Sponsored Programs Administration asks everyone who intends to submit a proposal for funding to fill out this form as early as possible in the proposal development process. This will allow Sponsored Programs Administration to plan for staff availability to assist the Principal Investigator with development, review, and submission of all grants and contracts.

  • NIH Forms - Includes application guides and forms to be used for all NIH grants.

  • Proposal Routing Form (Greensheet) (MS Word) - This form is required for every grant proposal for extramural funding that is submitted through Creighton University.

  • Financial Conflict of Interest Disclosure Form - This form must be submitted to Research and Compliance annually, or whenever new conflicts of interest occur.

  • Facilities and Administrative (F&A) Costs Waiver Request Form (MS Word) - This form must be completed by the Principal Investigator when requesting F&A costs to be waived or reduced for a research project. This includes cases in which the sponsor limits or does not allow F&A costs, as well as when a Principal Investigator is requesting a reduction or waiver of F&A costs. Sponsored Programs Administration will route this for signature at the time it routes the entire proposal.

  • Request for Spending Authority (MS Word) - Required by Accounting Services. Approval to establish the fund prior to receipt of the official grant award, contract, or subcontract. This is allowed only when the sponsor has provided written notification of the award amount and start date. Note: Principal Investigators must obtain Dean and Associate Vice Provost for Research & Scholarship signatures before submitting this form to Sponsored Programs Administration.

  • Subrecipient Intent Form (MS Word) - Required when one institution intends to pass along money to another institution in the form of a subaward.

When an Award is Received

  • Creighton Budget Form (MS Excel) - Required by Accounting Services, this form must be filled out after an award is received in order to establish a fund number for the grant.

  • Federal Demonstration Partnership (FDP) Research Subaward for Federal Projects - The FDP is an association of federal agencies; academic research institutions with administrative, faculty, and technical representation; and research policy organizations that work to streamline the administration of federally sponsored research. Creighton University uses the standard Federal Demonstration Partnership (FDP) subaward forms. A complete Research Subaward Agreement should include the following:
    • FDP Research Subaward Agreement
    • Attachment 2
    • Attachment 3A
    • Attachment 3B
    • Attachment 3B Page 2
    • Attachment 4
    • Research Subaward Agreement Amendment (modified for Creighton University use--please use this form instead of the one on the FDP website)

  • Drug Study Pooling Form (MS Word) - Required by Accounting Services, this form must be filled out by a Principal Investigator to establish a pooled fund. A pooled fund allows an investigator to manage multiple industry-sponsored projects out of one fund. Pooled funds can be established for multiple studies awarded to one Principal Investigator, or for multiple studies awarded to various Principal Investigators within the same department. See Accounting Services Policy GNPL03, "Drug Study Pooling," and Procedure GAPR08, "Drug Study Pooling."

  • No Cost Extension Request Form (PDF) - This form must accompany all requests for no-cost extensions of grants/agreements.

Confidential Research Hotline (402-280-3200)

Research Personnel are expected to report any known or suspected noncompliant conduct related to research or sponsored program activities conducted and/or approved through Creighton University. The confidential Research Compliance Hotline (402-280-3200) is available for any individual who wishes to remain anonymous and/or has found other available reporting mechanisms to be ineffective. Research Personnel may also address their research compliance-related questions or concerns to the Director of Research Compliance at 402-280-2511.

Creighton University