An overview of the proposal development process is provided in the Sponsored Programs Administration policies and procedures. For information on funding resources, please click on the Funding Opportunities button on the right side of this page.
- This Checklist for Reading an RFP/RFA can be invaluable when reading funding guidelines.
- The National Institutes of Health provides "All About Grants Podcasts" on many topics that may help you as you develop your proposal.
- A resource we highly recommend for tips on writing proposals is Miner and Associates' Blog.
Online resources for proposal-writing advice:
- Miner & Associates Proposal Planning & Writing Toolbox
- The Grantsmanship Center
- The Foundation Center
- A Guide for Proposal Writing from the National Science Foundation
- Developing and Writing Grant Proposals from the Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance
- NIH Office of Extramural Research
- All About Grants: Tutorials and Samples from the National Institutes of Health
- General Tips on Writing a Competitive Grant Proposal & Preparing a Budget from the Environmental Protection Agency
Confidential Research Hotline (402-280-3200)
Research Personnel are expected to report any known or suspected noncompliant conduct related to research or sponsored program activities conducted and/or approved through Creighton University. The confidential Research Compliance Hotline (402-280-3200) is available for any individual who wishes to remain anonymous and/or has found other available reporting mechanisms to be ineffective. Research Personnel may also address their research compliance-related questions or concerns to the Director of Research Compliance at 402-280-2511.