Required IRB Training for Investigators and Faculty for Biomedical Research
- Completion of the web-based CITI Human Subjects in Research Training Courses
- Completion of the NIH Financial Conflict of Interest On-Line Tutorial (if you are involved in an NIH funded project)
- Acknowledgment of Access to the Creighton University IRB Policies and Procedures for the Use of Human Subjects in Research and the Research and Sponsored Programs Compliance Plan
- Annual Disclosure of Financial Relationship for Sponsored Projects
- Web-based CITI Good Clinical Practice Course
- OHRP General Informed Consent Requirements Video
- OHRP Research Use of Human Biological Specimens and Other Private Information Video
- OHRP Reviewing and Reporting Unanticipated Problems and Adverse Events Video
- OHRP Research Involving Vulnerable Populations Video
- OHRP Webinars: "When the Regs Come a Knockin': Nuts and Bolts of 45 CFR Part 46" and "When the Feds Come a Knockin': How to Prepare for an OHRP Compliance Evaluation of Your Program"
- ORI The Research Clinic Video
Confidential Research Hotline (402-280-3200)
Research Personnel are expected to report any known or suspected noncompliant conduct related to research or sponsored program activities conducted and/or approved through Creighton University. The confidential Research Compliance Hotline (402-280-3200) is available for any individual who wishes to remain anonymous and/or has found other available reporting mechanisms to be ineffective. Research Personnel may also address their research compliance-related questions or concerns to the Director of Research & Compliance at 402-280-2511.