Consent and assent templates have been provided as guidance.
Bill of Rights
- Bill of Rights for Research Participants
(A subject's bill of rights shall be the last sheet of all consents, permissions, and information letters)
Model Consent Template
- Template for Research Informed Consent (Parental Permission)
- Information Letter Template (When Consent Documentation is Waived)
Model Genetic Consent Templates
- Template for Consent for Genetic Testing for Research Purposes
- Template for Addendum Consent for Optional Protocol-Defined Genetic Research
- Template for Addendum Consent for the Storage of Tissue or Blood for Undefined or Unspecified Future Genetic Testing
Model Assent Templates
Model HIPAA Authorization Template
Confidential Research Hotline (402-280-3200)
Research Personnel are expected to report any known or suspected noncompliant conduct related to research or sponsored program activities conducted and/or approved through Creighton University. The confidential Research Compliance Hotline (402-280-3200) is available for any individual who wishes to remain anonymous and/or has found other available reporting mechanisms to be ineffective. Research Personnel may also address their research compliance-related questions or concerns to Kathy Taggart, Associate Vice Provost for Research & Compliance, at 402-280-2360.