- Why is the research being done?
- What will be done to me as part of the research?
- How will I benefit from the research?
- Could the research hurt me?
- What will the researcher do with my information?
- Will the research cost me anything?
- Who pays if Iím unexpectedly injured during the study?
- How long will the study last?
- What happens if I decide to leave the study early?
- Who should I call if I have a question about the research?
Confidential Research Hotline (402-280-3200)
Research Personnel are expected to report any known or suspected noncompliant conduct related to research or sponsored program activities conducted and/or approved through Creighton University. The confidential Research Compliance Hotline (402-280-3200) is available for any individual who wishes to remain anonymous and/or has found other available reporting mechanisms to be ineffective. Research Personnel may also address their research compliance-related questions or concerns to Kathy Taggart, Associate Vice President for Research and Compliance, at 402-280-2360.