Creighton University is looking for healthy volunteers for the following research studies:
- 2-4-6 Formula Research Study
- Effects of e-Cigarettes on Platelet Function and Blood Vessel Stiffness
- Healthy Volunteers Needed for Knee Research
- Platelet Function after Chlorthalidone (A Water Pill), Hydrochlorothiazide (A Water Pill), and Aspirin
- Young Women's Bone Health Study
Confidential Research Hotline (402-280-3200)
Research Personnel are expected to report any known or suspected noncompliant conduct related to research or sponsored program activities conducted and/or approved through Creighton University. The confidential Research Compliance Hotline (402-280-3200) is available for any individual who wishes to remain anonymous and/or has found other available reporting mechanisms to be ineffective. Research Personnel may also address their research compliance-related questions or concerns to Director of Research & Compliance at 402-280-2511.