Creighton University is looking for healthy volunteers for the following research studies:
- Study of Calcium and Vitamin D in Children and Adolescents
- Study of Reduced Bone Quality as a Cause of Fractures
- Testing Blood Cell in Relation to Asthma
- Thigh Muscle Functional Changes as a Result of Knee Osteoarthritis
- Young Women's Bone Health Study
Confidential Research Hotline (402-280-3200)
Research Personnel are expected to report any known or suspected noncompliant conduct related to research or sponsored program activities conducted and/or approved through Creighton University. The confidential Research Compliance Hotline (402-280-3200) is available for any individual who wishes to remain anonymous and/or has found other available reporting mechanisms to be ineffective. Research Personnel may also address their research compliance-related questions or concerns to Kathy Taggart, Associate Vice President for Research and Compliance, at 402-280-2360.