Creighton University is looking for participants in the following research studies involving Physical Therapy/Sports Medicine:
- Arthroscopic Knee Surgery Research
- Changes in Quadriceps Function Following Local or Distant Interventions in Individuals with Patellofemoral Pain
- Corticospinal Excitability and Rehab in Knee Osteoarthritis
- Healthy Volunteers Needed for Knee Research
- Motor and Sensory Deficits following Partial Meniscectomy
Confidential Research Hotline (402-280-3200)
Research Personnel are expected to report any known or suspected noncompliant conduct related to research or sponsored program activities conducted and/or approved through Creighton University. The confidential Research Compliance Hotline (402-280-3200) is available for any individual who wishes to remain anonymous and/or has found other available reporting mechanisms to be ineffective. Research Personnel may also address their research compliance-related questions or concerns to Director of Research & Compliance at 402-280-2511.