Room Rental Fee Structure:
Tier 1 - Registered Student Organizations & University Departments: Any student organization officially registered with the Student Activities Office or any University Department/Organization that utilizes University finances to underwrite their event.
- Tier 2 - Affiliate: Any student, faculty, staff, alum or non-profit organization wishing to use space and underwriting the cost with personal or outside group funds, including, but not limited to, any event where admission is charged, any event that is co-sponsored with a non-Creighton group and an event that raises money for a University Department.
- Tier 3 - Public: Any client not qualifying for Tier 1 or 2 rates.
For policies governing site rental, special services, food and beverages orders, please consult the Centralized Reservations Policies while planning your meeting, conference, or special event. The Centralized Reservations Team will be able to assist you with any questions or concerns.
All events held in the Harper and Skutt Student Center meeting spaces include the following complimentary services as part of the rental fee:
Setup of room using your choice of tables and banquet chairs
- Setup and use of stage units (in appropriate spaces)
Setup of dance floor (in appropriate spaces)
Setup and use of available audiovisual equipment including built-in house sound system, microphones, podiums, drop-down screens and ceiling-mounted LCD projectors. The system accommodates DVD, VHS and data storage devices and has an accompanying sound system.
- Additional portable screens and LCD projectors
- 27", portable TV's
- Wireless internet access on high speed network
- House speakerphones
- Webcam (in appropriate spaces)
- Grand piano (in appropriate spaces)
- Pipe and draping (in appropriate spaces)
- Supervision of event by event management staff
- Post-event cleanup
- Convenient and complimentary parking
- Limited event planning services by the Centralized Reservations Team, this does not include full-scale coordination and event planning
Room capacities and available equipment vary between buildings and individual spaces. Please refer to the Classroom Directory for space-specific information.
Academic Room Rental Rates