Creighton Faculty and Staff may make reservations for events by contacting the Centralized Reservations Office. Rooms are available for you to reserve when they are not being used for an academic course or a University Event.
THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE RESERVING SPACE
- Please read the Centralized Reservations Policy and Event Guide to be aware of all reservation policies.
- Sodexo (University Dining and Catering) is the exclusive provider of food on Creighton's campus. All food/beverages for events must be purchased from Sodexo. Violation of Creighton's Food Exclusivity Policy will result in charges.
- General meeting spaces can be reserved up to one (1) year in advance.
- Academic spaces cannot be reserved until all academic classes have been scheduled and spaces have been released by the Registrar's Office.
- Reservation requests for small events (i.e., meetings, presentations, etc.) should be submitted at least three (3) business days in advance.
- Reservation requests for large events (i.e., parties, receptions, etc.) should be submitted at least ten (10) business days in advance.
- Last minute request (less than 24 hours) should be made via phone in order to ensure processing and receive immediate confirmation.
- All event cancellations must be received in writing at least three (3) business days prior to the scheduled event to avoid cancellation charges (Please refer to the Event Cancellation Section for more info).
- Centralized Reservations will make every attempt to honor all room preferences for events. Please note that Centralized Reservations may need to move your event to a more appropriate space based on the size and nature of the event.
- Please note that Centralized Reservations does not provide AV/Technology equipment or support within classroom spaces. Any AV/Technology needs will need to be communicated to DoIT Classroom Support by the client.
HOW TO MAKE A RESERVATION - A new form has been uploaded. Please clear your browser cookies to ensure you have the latest form
To make a reservation, please follow the steps below:
1. Check space availability by visiting the R25 Webviewer to see where you can possibly host your event on campus; AND
2. Fill out a Centralized Reservations Request Form and send in the completed form to email@example.com. Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox are the recommended browsers to use when opening and submitting the Centralized Reservations Form.To ensure processing, please do not send requests to individual staff members; OR
3. Make a reservation in person
4. For all last minute reservation (less than 24 hours) you must contact the Centralized Reservations Office at (402) 280-1493
*Please allow 24 hours of processing for all requests. Please do not send in multiple requests for the same event. Once your request has been processed, you will receive an email with your confirmed reservation reference number.
LIST OF SPACES THAT CAN BE RESERVED
Our team is ready to assist you with reserving space for your event in the following spaces:
· Events in Academic Spaces
· Other Reservable Spaces