R25 Webviewer De-Activation Announcement
Please note that the current R25 Webviewer that is used to view space availability on campus and to see when and where events are taking place on campus will be de-activated on Monday, March 9th.
The R25 Webviewer is being replaced with 25Live. 25Live is a part of the new 25Live Event Scheduling system used by various scheduling offices at Creighton University.
Tutorials on how to navigate 25Live will be posted on the Centralized Reservations website at a later date. At this time click below to view instructions on navigating 25Live
It is important to note that at this time faculty/staff and student organizations do NOT have access to log into the 25Live Event Scheduling System. However, faculty/staff and student organizations may look up space availability without log-in credentials.
Any questions regarding the 25Live Project may be directed to: 25LiveProject@lists.creighton.edu.
Student Organizations that have registered with the Student Activities Office may make reservations for events by contacting the Centralized Reservations Office. Rooms are available for you to reserve when they are not being used for an academic course or a University Event.
THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE SUBMITTING A REQUEST TO RESERVE SPACE
HOW TO MAKE A RESERVATION
To make a reservation, please follow the steps below:
1. Be registered with the Student Activities Office
2. Check space availability by visiting 25Live to see where you can possibly host your event on campus; AND
3. Fill out a Centralized Reservations Request Form and send in the completed form to email@example.com. Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox are the recommended browsers to use when opening and submitting the Centralized Reservations Form. To ensure processing, please do not send requests to individual staff members; OR
4. Make a reservation in person
5. For all last minute reservations (less than 24 hours) you must contact the Centralized Reservations Office at (402) 280-1493
*Please allow 24 hours of processing for all requests. Please do not send in multiple requests for the same event. Once your request has been processed, you will receive an email with your confirmed reservation reference number.
*If you need to make a reservation for Outdoor Spaces, excluding athletic facilities, across campus please use this form: Outdoor Reservation Request
LIST OF SPACES THAT CAN BE RESERVED
Our team is ready to assist you with reserving space for your event in the following spaces: