Student Employment > Hiring Materials
Hiring Materials for Creighton Students
- PR-2-S Student Employment Authorization word doc.
- On-line PR-2-S
- Direct Deposit for Paychecks
- W-4 Tax Withholding Certificate
- I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification form and Instructions Download I-9 form and see last page for a list of acceptable documents.
- On-line I-9 form -(Creighton's code is 12603) Creighton participates in E-Verify. Students can go on-line and start completing the form with the initial information but then they must report in person to Human Resources to present documents. Please remind students to bring an ORIGINAL document(s) that proves they are legally eligible to work in the US. International students should report in to the CU Payroll office to complete the I-9. All FWS students will complete the form in the Student Employment Office.
- Search for CU student jobs, create application, apply on-line
- Student Signature Card for Timesheets and Confidentiality Statement
- Daily Sign In/Out Form
- Volunteer form and Lab Safety check list
- Evaluation forms
- Control sheet for biweekly timesheets
- General Student Employee Guidelines template for department customization.
- CU Supervisor's Handbook
- Student Employee Information Pamphlet
- Payroll Calendars
- Injured on the job instructions
- Can't find your Social Security Card?
- Quick facts when hiring
- Employment verification on the web
- Human Resources Self Service View your paystubs on line
- "CU Students get the job done" a 13 minute training video that focuses on developing job skills.