IMPORTANT DATES FOR CU STUDENT WORKERS: 2014-15
The first day of the Fall 2014 semester for undergraduates - Wednesday, August 27.
Labor day Holiday - Monday, Sept. 01.
Fall break - Oct. 19- Oct. 26.
Thanksgiving break - Nov. 26 - Nov. 30.
Finals week - Dec. 15-19. No December Commencement ceremony
Last day of Fall semester - Dec. 19, and this is the last day Federal Work study students can work this semester.
Spring 2015 semester begins Wed, Jan. 14.
Spring break - March 08-15.
Easter break - classes suspended from 5 pm April 02 to 5pm April 06.
Finals week for Spring 2015 May 04 - 08.
Last day of Spring semester - May 08, and this is the last day Federal Work study students can work this semester.
University Commencement - Saturday, May 16, 2015
This calendar is not to be used as an official University academic calendar. Go here for University calendar:
Payroll Calendar for 2013-2014
Biweekly timesheet dropoff locations until 11 am*:
- Harper Center reception desk
- Medical Dean's Office, Criss III rm 134
- CU Med Ctr Surgery dept, suite 3520
- Dental Bldg, rm 388
- Human Resources - Schneider building (renamed)
- University College, rm B11
* All timesheets submitted after 11 am must be hand carried to the Payroll office located in the Human Resources Dept. Payroll will mail new set of timesheets to individual departments.
Be sure to list your part time jobs for CU students. If you wish to list your campus summer jobs, please complete this template and send to Maria Crosley in Human Resources. She will post your student jobs on the HR site as well as the Career Centerís Jobs4Jays.