The Creighton University Group Fitness program strives to provide a variety of classes led by knowledgeable instructors who believe in a balanced and healthy lifestyle. With such a wide range of classes there is something for everyone, from the beginner to the experienced exerciser. It is our goal to assist you in achieving your healthy fitness goals. You can purchase a Group Fitness Membership here!
My experience as a group fitness instructor
Classes I teach
I have taught CU Cycling for a year and a half!
This is my first year as a group fitness instructor, but I have taught dance classes for five years!
I've been teaching yoga for three years!
Student, faculty and staff yoga
This is my second year teaching Vinyasa Flow!
I have been teaching for one year!
This is my third year teaching at Creighton!
I have been teaching since 2008!
Body Pump, Barre Intensity
I have experience in teaching over five different types of classes!
Body Pump, Kettleworx, Step Aerobics, Body Attack, Cycling
I am a certified Spin Instructor! I have been participating in classes for five years.
This is my first year as an instructor!
Go to www.imleagues.com/Creighton/Registration and log in through the school’s portal using your university credentials. Once logged in, click the link to IMLeagues so you can start signing up for sports/classes.
How to sign up for a fitness class
1. Once you are on IMLeagues, click onto the Fitness tab in the top banner section (located right below the name of the school)
2. You can easily access your fitness home page by going to: www.imleagues.com/Creighton/Fitness
3. The current classes will be displayed on the calendar, use the filters to find the class you wish to join.
4. Click onto the individual session you want to sign up for, and then click the green “sign up” button on that page.
5. You can also invite your friends to fitness classes by typing in their email address (or their name if they already have an IMLeagues account) in the white bar area above the announcements section.